***STORMS WILL BE A PART OF EVERYONES LIFE***
a. different kinds of storms
b. different intensities of storms
c. storms can arrive at any time and quickly
d. storms come even when we are in the will of God
e. storms come and storms end
What do we do when it storms?
(1.) WE REALIZE THE LORD IS WITH US – Matthew 14:22-34
– He will never leave us or forsake us
– He is always present
– Do not be deceived…do not doubt…THE LORD BEING WITH US DOES NOT MEAN WE WILL NOT EXPERIENCE STORMS IN OUR LIVES…
(2.) SPEAK UP AND NEVER HOLD YOUR PEACE – Acts 18:12-19, 9-11
Keep speaking when a storm arrives…never stop talking to that storm
– Always speak truth while also speaking faith and victory…..
– No matter what you see of how you feel, keep on speaking…
(3.) KEEP ON A STRAIGHT COURSE – Acts 9:11-12
– Do not allow a storm to get you off track
– Continue is a key word in the New Testament…….
(4.) UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF GOD – Dt 8:1-10
– There are spiritual reasons for the storm..
– Each believer must discover the purpose for the storm in their lives
***to see what is in our hearts
***to produce humility
***to test our faith
***to deal with our personal issues
Acts 27:18-20 – these verses reveal how storm reveal the issues in our lives and then we can get them out of our lives after the discovery process
*believers must do some things to help deal with our issues
*more beatings reveals more stuff that can be removed